You are here
Papers, conference posters and presentations
Conference Posters and Presentations
- J.I.B. Wilson and R.R. Mather, Photovoltaic Solar Textiles, at the International Conference on the “Challenges, Opportunities, Innovations and Applications in Electronic Textiles”, London, 12 November 2019.
- Robert Mather and John Wilson, Design and Construction of Integrated Solar Textile Fabrics, at the Textile Institute World Conference, Leeds, 24-26 July, 2018.
- Adel Diyaf, John Wilson and Robert Mather, Fabricating Robust Electrically Conductive Coatings for Solar Textiles, at the "Advances in Functional Textiles" Conference, Manchester, 2013.
- 9th Photovoltaic Science Application and Technology (PVSAT-9) 10-12 April 2013, Swansea University, Swansea, Wales.
- SISER Workshop on Thin Film PV, 20th March 2013, at the Thin Film Research Centre at the University of the West of Scotland, Paisley, Scotland.
- SISER meeting in St Andrews University 31st October 2012, St Andrews.
- 3rd Vacuum Symposium UK. Coventry 17-18 October 2012.
- SISER Workshop on Solar Thermal and PV Systems. 17 July 2012. Edinburgh Napier University, Edinburgh.
- APEX Excitonic Solar Cell Symposium. 18 June 2012. Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.
- EPS Poster Event for postgraduate research students, 5 October 2011. Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.
- Second Annual SU2P Symposium 28th and 29th March 2011. University of St Andrews, St Andrews.
- New Generation: Powering the Future, 2 February 2011. Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.
Papers and Book Chapter
- J.I.B. Wilson and R.R. Mather, Photovoltaic Solar Textiles, Digital Publishing Institute Proceedings, 2019, 32, 4, doi: 10.3390/proceedings2019032004.
- Robert R. Mather and John I.B. Wilson, Fabrication of Photovoltaic Textiles, Coatings, 2017, 7,63, doi:10.3390/coatings7050063.
- A.H.N. Lind, R.R. Mather and J.I.B. Wilson, Input Energy Analysis of Flexible Solar Cells on Textiles, IET Renewable Power Generation, 2015, 9, 514-519.
- J.I.B. Wilson and R.R. Mather, Photovoltaic Energy Harvesting for Intelligent Textiles in ‘Electronic Textiles: Smart Fabrics and Wearable Technology, editor T. Dias, Chapter 8, Elesevier Limited, 2015, pp155-171.
- Huan Zhao, Zhiqun He, Xiaojin Zhang, Zhi Zhang, Adel Diyaf, Anna H N Lind, Chunjun Liang and John I B Wilson, A preliminary investigation into hybrid photovoltaic cells with organic phthalocyanines and amorphous silicon heterojunction, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 2015,48, 195102 (9pp).
- Zhi Zhang, Zhiqun He, Chunjun Liang, Anna H.N. Lind, Adel Diyaf, Ying Peng, John I.B. Wilson, A preliminary development in hybrid a-silicon/polymer solar cells, Renewable Energy, 2014, 63, 145-152.
- Ying Peng, Zhiqun He, Adel Diyaf, Aruna Ivaturi, Zhi Zhang, Chunjun Liang, John I. B. Wilson, Manipulating Hybrid Structures of Polymer/a-Si for Thin Film Solar Cells, Appl. Phys Lett., 2014, 104, 103903 (5p).
- A. G. Diyaf, R. R. Mather, and J. I. B. Wilson, Contacts on Polyester Textile as a Flexible Substrate for Solar Cell, PVSAT-9, Proceedings, editors M. G. Hutchins, A. Cole, T. M. Watson pp119-122 (Swansea, 2013).
- J. I. B. Wilson, R. R. Mather, H. Lind and A.G. Diyaf, Flexible Solar Cells on Textiles, Modern Energy Review, Volume 4 Issue 1, p 68–69 (2012).
- John Wilson, Flexible Solar Cells, CIC Start Online, 2012. (PDF file)
- Helena Lind, John Wilson and Robert Mather, Raman Spectroscopy of Thin-Film Silicon on Woven Polyester, Physica Status Solidi (A), 2011, 208, 2769-2711.