You are here
Papers, conference posters and presentations
Conference Posters and Presentations
- EPS Poster Event for postgraduate research students, 5 October 2011. Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.
- Second Annual SU2P Symposium 28th and 29th March 2011. University of St Andrews, St Andrews.
- New Generation: Powering the Future, 2 February 2011. Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.
- SISER Workshop on Solar Thermal and PV Systems.Tuesday, 17 July 2012. Edinburgh Napier University, Edinburgh.
- APEX Excitonic Solar Cell Symposium. 18 June 2012. Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.
- 3th Vacuum Symposium UK. Coventry 17-18 October 2012.
- SISER meeting in St Andrews University 31st October 2012, St Andrews.
- SISER Workshop on Thin Film PV, 20th March 2013, at the Thin Film Research Centre at the University of the West of Scotland, Paisley, Scotland.
- 9th Photovoltaic Science Application and Technology (PVSAT-9) 10-12 April 2013, Swansea University, Swansea, Wales.
- Adel Diyaf, John Wilson and Robert Mather, Fabricating Robust Electrically Conductive Coatings for Solar Textiles, at the "Advances in Functional Textiles" Conference, Manchester, 2013.
- A. G. Diyaf, R. R. Mather, and J. I. B. Wilson, Contacts on Polyester Textile as a Flexible Substrate for Solar Cell, PVSAT-9, Proceedings, editors M. G. Hutchins, A. Cole, T. M. Watson
pp119-122 (Swansea, 2013).
- J. I. B. Wilson, R. R. Mather, H. Lind and A.G. Diyaf, Flexible Solar Cells on Textiles, Modern Energy Review, Volume 4 Issue 1, p 68–69,(2012)
- John Wilson, Flexible Solar Cells, CIC Start Online, 2012. (PDF file)
- Helena Lind, John Wilson and Robert Mather, Raman Spectroscopy of Thin-Film Silicon on Woven Polyester, Physica Status Solidi (A), 2011, 208, 2769-2711.